Every company has IT requirements and every company needs at least one person, usually more depending on the size of the company, to look after those requirements. Not every company however has the constant flow of work, or know-how to source and employ a full-time IT engineer to take care of those needs. This is where outsourcing IT needs holds a number of advantages over employing an in-house team.
Daysha Consulting are specialist IT outsourcing consultants with a great deal of experience and consideration for the client’s budget and schedule.
They believe the following are only a few advantages of IT outsourcing:
- No staff recruitment required – finding the correct staff member usually means going through a string of CVs and tiresome interview processes. In addition to paying the personnel consultant’s fee, one can never be certain if the candidate will deliver on the promises made or potential expressed during the interview. IT outsourcing takes these challenges out of the equation and help you meet your business’s IT requirements effortlessly.
- Expertise and skills guaranteed – when an employee does not have the skills and expertise he or she lead an employer to believe during the interview process, terminating the services aren’t nearly as simple or cost effective as terminating the services of an outsourced IT consultant.
- Lower staff turnover – both of the above points, as well as the addition of staff being demoralised due to the employer’s dissatisfaction, leads to high staff turnover. This not only creates a bad reputation in the industry for both the employee and the business, but also results in a lot of time and money being wasted in terms of recruitment, probation periods, fringe benefits and repetition of the process.
- The most up-to-date information – when outsourcing IT one is guaranteed that the consultants will have the latest information and skills at your company’s disposal, without having to send employees on expensive and often ineffective training.
- Industry partnerships – Daysha Consulting have been in the IT industry for many years and have built strong industry relationships. This means that we are usually able to provide you with hardware and software components at a lower rate than you would have received, had you gone directly to the supplier.
Daysha Consulting are experts in their field, in the same way that you are an expert in your field. We are able to deliver IT outsourcing services of exceptional quality at a fraction of the effort and drama a company would have had, had they employed their own IT team. For more information on our services, visit www.dayshaconstulting.com.
POSTED IN: Articles